Build Better Boundaries
There’s something you’ve been wanting to protect but haven’t yet because it feels impossible.
You’re overwhelmed thinking about how you’re going to have that important conversation because you already have so much on your plate.
You’re afraid to even think about socializing (even at a distance!) during COVID lock-down because you don’t know how safe the other person has been.
You don’t discuss opening up your relationship because you don’t know how your partner will respond and you would never want to jeopardize what you have.
You’re afraid to start a business/creative practice/fitness plan or other things because your family needs you too much.
What if you could negotiate your boundaries like someone who has been doing it for years?
What would you be willing to try?
Negotiating with others for time, space, and support is a necessary skill to develop to achieve anything substantial and yet most of us never experience anything that prepares us for the task of negotiating effectively with other people. (Let alone doing so with the high stakes of risk of exposure to danger.)
When you sign up for this free mini-course with your email, you’ll gain the confidence to have crucial conversations with more awareness.
It starts with an assessment of your boundaries, a look at what you believe about boundaries as well as what limits you impose on yourself, and finally helps you write a new boundary script that you can use to help you carve out time and space for yourself with skill and compassion.
Yes it is.
And you’ll get the most out of it when you practice using the tools over again.
“No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside.”
Hello, My name’s Shevon.
I’m a certified professional coach with a passion for helping creatives have more confidence, peace, and awareness in their lives. I’ve spent the last decade navigating successful polyamorous relationships.
That means that for over 10 years I have maintained (and successfully negotiated) more than one intimate romantic relationship at a time (up to three!) in addition to anything else I did, like owning a business, teaching, or otherwise participating in local communities.
Many folks, with good reason, have told me that they believe it would be impossible for them to manage all that. Impossible, just like all the other things you want to try but don’t know how to make space for.
What they don’t realize is at a point, it was impossible for me too… what I’ve learned about boundaries made it possible.
This course is worth it if:
- You appreciate a succinct approach. Your work is too important to be interrupted by a lengthy process.
- You would rather invest time into quality than in speedy solutions that promise unrealistic results. You love an approach that is realistic, achievable, and informed by science.
- You would like more peace and clarity in your life. Rather than take away from your flow state this course will empower you to have more of it.
- You seek skilled communication and deeper knowledge of working with power in relationships. It’s important to you to evolve and stay true to yourself, even as the world changes and you are becoming aware that there is more you could be doing to connect effectively with people.
Don’t take this course if:
- You want a way to get you out of crucial conversations with people
- You don’t have an interest in learning new things or developing new skills
- You aren’t willing to be a little brave
- You’re put off by political language in a self-help context, believing these things should be separate
Ready to start? Register!
OK… but what’s the catch?
Once you see the value of the course you will wonder why I’d give it away. (It may not always be free.)
I’m giving away this quality information in exchange for your sign up to my newsletter. I’ve created another course that goes into greater depth on more topics than this one. That one is not free. You’ll hear about that course once you finish this one. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
That’s it. No surprises.